Whether you've done your research and have already made an informed decision to set up a discretionary trust for your loved one, or you are still deciding which trust is right for you and your family, contact us today. We can help.
Call us on 020 7696 6932 or email us at email@example.com
Protect their future
If you’ve been thinking about setting up a trust for a family member who has a learning disability (and/or autism), contact us today, to explore your options. You may want to:
- safeguard their benefits and entitlements
- ensure legal or financial responsibility for your family member is not placed on family or friends
- make allowances for unforeseen family circumstances that could prevent other family members taking on the trust — like poor health or premature death
- appoint a trustee who is well informed about learning disability rights and the needs of people with a learning disability
- choose a permanent, professional body who is experienced in trust law.
How can we help you?
Finding and funding a place to call home
Golden Lane Housing (GLH) is a charity and a registered housing provider, and like Mencap Trust Company, is part of Mencap.
GLH is expert in finding innovative and suitable supported housing for people with a learning disability. Mencap Trust Company is expert in managing and using discretionary trust funds to make a difference to each beneficiary’s life.
Working together we can help make sure your loved one is well supported in the right home for them.Find out more
Planning for the future
Many families worry about how loved ones will manage financially when their parents are no longer around.
A discretionary trust may be the answer.
Watch this video to find out more.
Planning for your loved one's future
Hear from Julie Schwarz, Director of Mencap Trust Company, about discretionary trusts and how they can be an effective way of achieving financial security for your loved one.Take a look